JAMRID Riddims Page ID Me Choonz - Toolbox and Forum Soundman MP3 mixer official home page Reggae & Dancehall Toolbox CAP Artist Index - Yard Business from A to Z Original WWW.reggae-riddims.com database + additions Riddimwise - the riddims game Dis and Dat What is a riddim?
Do you have a instrumental of this riddim? Contribute to JAMRID by uploading it as part of a comment. Se below....
Comment or discuss the Heavyweight riddim below.
If you want you may also upload an MP3 file relating to your comment. The uploaded tune will appear as an embedded player in your comment.

MP3 file:

Signature:

Heavyweight


Hey Mr B, I know you want to compete with Kalonji and the Fireman, but... don't you think you kinda overdo it a bit? "Crack skull, crack skull, crack skull"? Well, yes the message comes across loud and clear, it's not that...

Maybe it's straight to Capletons head, cause Capletons cut is called Help. Nuff good cuts, where Nitty Kutchie & Mr. Steve receives a special honorable mention for their Silent River. Killa chune dat!

Speaking of violent guys in the dancehall business...As you may have noticed lately some performers, even Bounty, has acknowledge the presence of the JA police force at dances as a good thing. Might be surprising but security is a selling point acknowledged by most promoters and that why Bounty isn't really that negative to thepolice turning up at the events. After all, 99% goes to dances to havefun and socialize, so why let the other 1 % spoil the fun? I wouldn'tlike to go to a dance where the cops confiscated "127 knives, 15machetes, 10 ice-picks and seven scissors" as one Gleaner article reported from one event in JA this year. (Although admittedly mostof this is probably carried by people being more scared then me.)

This brings to mind Europen soccer hooligans that in some countries areso violent that common people no longer go to the games in fear of theriots surrounding the events. Not good for soccer. The samedevelopment would be extremely bad for JA dances.

:-) Selecta

Related Links
Search Google for Heavyweight


Comments (latest first):

Comment:
lMFAAAAOOOOO

"Crack skull, crack skull, crack skull"? Well, yes the message comes across loud and clear, it's not that...

Maybe it's straight to Capletons head, cause Capletons cut is called Help



now dats funny




Comment by: Mila A Date: 2008-12-20


Comment:
Bounty Killer's tune ah di ting fi hear!!!!!!




Comment by: Date: 2006-08-12




This version database contains Pupa Vlados Original Reggae Riddims Dot Com (+34 000 songs) and Robert Camphouse's Camphouse Riddim Index (+4000) songs:

Search for
ArtistChuneRiddimOriginalYearProducerLabel
Anthony BCrack ScullHeavyweight2001Glenroy DonaldsonHot-A-Tac
Bounty Killer & ARP & Curly LoxEvils Of Your MindHeavyweight2001Glenroy Donaldson
CapletonHelpHeavyweight2001Glenroy DonaldsonHot-A-Tac
Captain BarkeyArtist SecretHeavyweight2001Glenroy DonaldsonHot-A-Tac
Danny EnglishCan I Get A YeahHeavyweight2001Glenroy DonaldsonHot-A-Tac
Hotshot & Lukie DMore StengthHeavyweight2001Glenroy DonaldsonHot-A-Tac
Lukie DRun ArroundHeavyweight2001Glenroy DonaldsonHot-A-Tac
Mr VegasRaindropsHeavyweight2001Glenroy DonaldsonHot-A-Tac
Nitty Kutchie & Mr SteveSilent RiverHeavyweight2001Glenroy DonaldsonHot-A-Tac
SpiceTwingyHeavyweight2001Glenroy DonaldsonHot-A-Tac
Page: 1